Monday, March 2, 2009


I discovered this idea on Maya*made and all the instructions are here. Maya has a gorgeous blog with so many ideas ...I'm sure I will be making more of her projects soon! Some flowers were just what we needed - hello Spring! They didn't have any bulbs at our local nursery (wrong time of year I think) so we just grabbed some that had already started to grow and I used some linen I had in my stash to cover the tin and plastic containers we used.


Yashar had so much fun getting some extra dirt for these from the garden today - can't wait for the weather to really warm up. He is going to have so much fun!



And I think he is going to like watching them grow.



Finito!

3 comments:

Simple Answer said...

Yashar is beyond cute! And I love that idea to cover the cans! Hmmm. Think I might have some plastic ice cream containers that are empty....

renai said...

Verity! Love the pics. Yashar is so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

I love the photos of you and Yashar but they are making me sad because you are so far away. That's a lovely idea with the plants - the linen looks great around your tins and it will be so interesting for Yashar to see them grow. He is such a beautiful little boy and I love him very much and you too. Mama/Nine xxx